Monday, September 12, 2016

Welcome Back!

What a great first few days of school!  It has been so much fun hearing about all the wonderful things you all have done this summer.  Amazing trips both near and far, critters caught, fabulous camps, ocean and lake swimming and so much more!

Here are a few things I saw this summer in Brooklyn, New Hampshire and Nantucket!

In Brooklyn I saw...

A swallowtail butterfly!

A dragonfly with transparent wings.

Big mushrooms!

I'm still not sure what type of caterpillar this I found
walking along the sidewalk!
 In New Hampshire I saw.....


My daughter found a fast, little toad.


I took a walk in the New Hampshire woods
every day.

I took my dog, Delilah, to the lake to swim.
 On Nantucket I saw...

Seagulls searching for food.

Horseshoe crabs.

I swam in the ocean every day!
 Back in Brooklyn....

A swallowtail caterpillar!

Mysterious foot prints at the pond in the
Brooklyn Botanic Gardens.


A bee and a fly sharing a flower.

I have never seen a brown praying mantis before!


The most incredible clouds I have ever seen!


No comments:

Post a Comment